STEP 1: Download/Install Software
STEP 2: VERY IMPORTANT
- Find the CAB program icon on your desktop
- Right click the CABWeb application, the CAB desktop icon.
- Select properties then select compatibility tab.
- Check box "run this program in compatibility mode and replace XP in dropdown window, with Service Pack 3 as shown below.
- Then further down, under Privilage Level, select box "Run this program as Administrator"
- Scroll down to end of page. Select "APPLY" Then select OK. Now, restart program
How to install on a MAC
Our software is currently Windows PC based; however, you can still use our software on an Apple with the following programs:
These programs will allow you to install Windows, and then run Windows based applications, on your MAC.
Note: As one dealer (MAC owner) recently pointed out, the cost of PC's have come down so much in recent years that you might want to check the price of a Windows laptop at your local Walmart. Their cheapest laptop with Windows will still have enough memory and power to run our software, and it might cost less than buying Windows for MAC along with one of the 3 products above.