Some of our dealers have chosen to use a monthly billing cycle when dealing with on-going fund raising projects. However, you may find it easier to bill on a weekly basis, based on the numbers of books made. You can type up an invoice for the amount you are charging. The group may want you to keep track of which individual made the sale and when the book was completed and/or mailed back to the customer.
Articles in this section
- Fundraising tips & ideas from dealers
- What organization in your community receives the most individual contributions?
- Handling payments with ongoing fundraiser
- Following up after the fundraiser
- Generating awareness for a fundraiser
- Implementing a Fundraising Program
- What are the possibilities of doing fundraisers with public and private schools?
- Overview: Fundraising