Description: The book is appropriate for Mother's Day, Grandmothers as well as birthdays for both Mothers and Grandmothers.
The book has been designed so the customer can insert their own photographs, artwork, poetry, etc. Once customized, it becomes a mini keepsake album.
Versions: There are two versions of this story: one is for adult children and the other is written for younger children.
Parts required to make the book:
- One (1) book cover (white with a heart wreath of flowers)
- Two (2) sticky pages
- Five (5) "book" pages to be printed (white paper)
- Eight (8) "border" pages
- Four (4) "see-through" sheets
To assemble the book:
- Place 5 white pages (regular book size paper) in the printer. Print pages. Pop these pages in half, the same as a child's Create-A-Book.
- Insert 2 border pages into each "see-through" sheet. This may be easier after the book is completely assembled.
- Alternate the border pages which as enclosed in the see through sheets with the text pages.
- Assemble the book in the usual way by adding the sticky pages to the front and back, and adhering everything to the cover.