Description: The book is appropriate for graduation from high school, university or community college.
The book has been designed so the graduate can insert their graduation photos, photographs of their "school days," etc. Once customized, it becomes a mini photo album.
Versions: There are two versions of this story: one is more "traditional" style and the other "humorous."
The book is designed so photographs can be mounted on or replace the illustration pages.
Parts required to make the book:
- One (1) book cover (white with gold mortarboard & diploma stamped)
- Two (2) sticky pages
- Two (2) sheets of onion skin
- Three (3) "book" pages to be printed (white legal paper)
- Eight (8) "illustration" pages
- Four (4) "see-through" sheets
To assemble the book:
- Place 3 white pages (regular book size paper) in the printer. Print pages.
- Pop these pages in half, the same as a child's Create-A-Book.
- Page numbers have been removed from the visible part of each page, but have been printed on the inside margin to assist with the assembly of the book.
- Insert 2 illustration pages into each "see-through" sheet. This may be easier after the book is completely assembled.
- The first page is the title page, followed by the introduction page (page 3). Then, alternate one see-through sheet with one printed page. The last page is a "story" page.
- Add the onion skin sheets to the front and the back.
- Assemble the book in the usual way by adding the sticky pages to the front and back, and adhering everything to the cover.