Description: This book has been written to record the memorable events about a marriage. The book also records the people involved in the ceremony, special details, such as how they met, where they went for their honeymoon, etc. It has been made as flexible as possible with respect to what type of ceremony it was, etc.
Video Demo of final product http://youtu.be/wSYfBYXILIw
The book has been designed so that the individual(s) receiving the book can use our illustrations, their own pictures, or a combination of both.
Parts required to make the book:
- One (1) book cover (the white padded cover with gold wedding bells)
- Two (2) sticky pages end sheets
- Two (2) sheets of onion skin vellum paper
- Five (5) "see-through photo" pages
- Three (3) "book" pages to be printed (white laser pages)
- Ten (10) gold illustration pages (included in Cover/Illustrated Page sets)
- Three (3) "list" pages (included in Cover/Illustrated Page sets)
To assemble the book:
- Print 3 white pages (regular legal book paper) with your printer.
- Pop these pages in half on the micro-perforated line. Page numbers have been removed from the visible part of each page, but have been printed on the inside margin to assist with the assembly of the book.
- Insert 2 gold illustration pages into each "see-through" sheet. The order does not really matter, after printing the "story," some illustrations may fit better with one page than another. You may find it easier to assemble the book and then insert the "illustration" pages.
- The first page is the title page, followed by the introduction page. Then, alternate one see-through sheet with one printed page. After the last see- through sheet, insert the 3 "list" pages.
- Add the onion skin sheets to the front and back.
- Assemble the book in the usual way by adding the sticky pages to the front and back, adhering everything to the cover.